Cennet

Cennet

Welcome to Cennet!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stop by and fill out a application for the Beta testers and maybe the Event Committee too! The chat is currently not open till further notice due to beta testing!

Greetings Cennet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpontaneousBeauty

SpontaneousBeauty

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:05 am

Hello,
My name around these chat-lands is SponaneousBeauty. Most know me as "Spon", "Spoon" or "Beauty"; but feel free to call me Jamie.
I have been here and there around the chat-lands, but to this day Wolfhome has been my home. I have been around since a slight beginning, entering the chat at around 10 years old. I have always been one of those friendly helpful users. Just known to welcome new users and to answer any questions. I am what most call an addict, whereas I spend too much money in the lovely forums of wolfhome. I like poses ha ha, not much to say there.
As for my age, I am 23 years old and was born in London, England. I do have an accent, but I am very silent these days due to recent personal events. Around chat I am usually known to be semi or having fun with friends.
I love and adore the chat-lands. All these great people trying to keep their chats up and running. I have deep empathy for those willing to keep their chats up. Never much having the courage myself to create my own chat-land but always willing to help out as much as I can in others.
If their are any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask Smile
I greatly look forward to the opening of Cennet.

Last edited by SpontaneousBeauty on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong wording)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spontaneousbeauty.deviantart.com/
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:12 am

Welcome to Cennet, Jamie! (Sponneh) I'm happy to see you here, and can't wait to see you here on chat! c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser
Alpha
Alpha
Kaiser

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:27 am

Welcome to Cennet! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnowWolfie
Event Committee
SnowWolfie

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:26 am

Hey hey! I hope you greatly enjoy your time here with Cennet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Cennet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cennet :: General :: Introductions!-
Jump to: