Cennet
Cennet
Cennet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cennet

Welcome to Cennet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stop by and fill out a application for the Beta testers and maybe the Event Committee too! The chat is currently not open till further notice due to beta testing!

Youtube Account For Cennet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

Youtube Account For Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Account For Cennet   Youtube Account For Cennet EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 pm

You know how there is chatland youtube video's out there.. right?
They include screen shots on the chatlands, tutorials, etc..yes?
It would be really cool to be able to have a special account for Cennet, it would be the first chatlands to ever do this.. agree?

I take you probably nodded to all the above.
Cennet should have its own Youtube account!

Obviously, the password doesn't have to be given out, because a lot could go wrong if that happened.. just the site owner should know of it, and possibly higher ranked admins.
If others wanted to post, but couldn't they could always ask for certain videos to be posted.
It'd be a good way to keep all videos/advertising of cennet on youtube organized, and easy for the members to view.

I got the idea from when Husky said that Cennet should make it's own video. Haha.
Just an idea, please post below if you have anyting you'd like to input on this thought.
Back to top Go down
SnowWolfie
Event Committee
SnowWolfie

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Account For Cennet   Youtube Account For Cennet EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:24 am

I think this is a GREAT idea! Cennet needs to advertise, and this can help. I do think it would be amazing, and people would be like Surprised "whats this place?" It can give them a sneak peak into Cennet. Being the first ever chatlands to do it, would definately help with roping in more people! I say yes
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Alpha
Alpha
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Account For Cennet   Youtube Account For Cennet EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:26 am

If we can get the Event Committee to probably put something like this together, the admins in charge of that will probably have the most access to it along with the Alphas. I think it'd be more organized to do it that way, for sure. The EC members can but out ideas and upload the videos there so we know that no one can edit them without approval or anything.

If people wanted to do it by themselves however; I'd encourage no bad talking about other sites. Only positive messages and make sure your tag Cennet in it. Definitely put the link to the forums and site in the description.

I say yes to this.
Back to top Go down
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Account For Cennet   Youtube Account For Cennet EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:44 am

I'm glad you both agree. We'll just have to figure out who does what in order to get the YT channel up.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Alpha
Alpha
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Account For Cennet   Youtube Account For Cennet EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:35 am

Darkcyan is making a commercial for the site, we can decide then once it's done on what to do and who's in charge of it.
Back to top Go down
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Account For Cennet   Youtube Account For Cennet EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Oh, alright. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Account For Cennet   Youtube Account For Cennet Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube Account For Cennet
Page 1 of 1