Cennet
Cennet
Cennet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cennet

Welcome to Cennet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stop by and fill out a application for the Beta testers and maybe the Event Committee too! The chat is currently not open till further notice due to beta testing!

A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaccine

Vaccine

A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared! Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared!   A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Hello! I am Vaccine, more commonly known as Vomit. I am usually a forum junkie, so you will probably see me around more often. I do not use the actual chat websites for multiple reasons that I would like to withhold. I am a fifteen year old female. I am generally addicted to tea, video games, Alternative Rock, Indie, hoodies, and much more. I live in the country, with my five Rhodesian Ridgebacks. I have a lovely girlfriend who goes by Skyark on Chatlands. For my career I wish to go to college for computer science/engineering or some art related career
Other than that, you can contact me through email (cavalries@ymail.com) or via PM.
I can also usually be pestered over Wolfhome Forums as Kip.

:cat:
Back to top Go down
Karsava
Alpha
Alpha
Karsava

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared!   A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:05 pm

o bby<3 GOOD i need to see your active booty here :3
WELCOME BACK WOMAN<33
Back to top Go down
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared!   A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Welcome to Cennet. :]
Back to top Go down
Vaccine

Vaccine

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared!   A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:19 pm

Thank you! I am glad to be back (for the most part). (:
Back to top Go down
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared!   A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared! EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 8:51 pm

You're welcome and that's good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared!   A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wild Vaccine Has Appeared!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cennet :: General :: Introductions!-
Jump to: