Cennet
Cennet
Cennet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cennet

Welcome to Cennet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stop by and fill out a application for the Beta testers and maybe the Event Committee too! The chat is currently not open till further notice due to beta testing!

Well Hello There

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiser
Alpha
Alpha
Kaiser

Well Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Well Hello There   Well Hello There EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:44 pm

The name is Kaiser. I'm 16 years old, gay. I've been on chatlands under many names and yes, I've been an admin before on another site. Well, a few. I'm an artist and a Furry.

I absolutely adore Border Collies and Corgis. Two of my favorite dogs, ever. I have quite a collection of references. Just ask, I'll share. [:

I'm extremely friendly and hyper! I adore cute things like puppies and kittens. LOL. I am a fan of anime and I love love love Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin <3

Past names:
Erebus
Dionysos
AlexxAcidic
DarkestLove
Blutengel
Sebby

If you remember any of those, feel free to say Hi again x) I don't bite!

I'll be posting art here soon ^^ I do free art when I'm absolutely bored.. So, don't gotta worry about that.

OH! If I don't seem to understand, I am still relearning Englisch for the 3rd time. I'm from Dortmnd, Germany. While here in Amerika I had a few incidents including head and neck injuries, causing me to lose a good lot of my memory.

I am also IN LOVE with horror movies, paranormal movies, etc. You name it. Gore is my life.
Sorry for so much typing ;o;

Last edited by Kaiser on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
♪♫Husky♪♫
Alpha
Alpha
♪♫Husky♪♫

Well Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There   Well Hello There EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:25 pm

<3333333 chu
Back to top Go down
http://cennet.chatlands.com/login/index.php
Kaiser
Alpha
Alpha
Kaiser

Well Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There   Well Hello There EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:36 pm

♪♫Husky♪♫ wrote:
<3333333 chu

<333333333 yew too c:
Back to top Go down
♪♫Husky♪♫
Alpha
Alpha
♪♫Husky♪♫

Well Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There   Well Hello There EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:53 pm

<33333 chu more?
Back to top Go down
http://cennet.chatlands.com/login/index.php
Krypto

Krypto

Well Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There   Well Hello There EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:09 am

Ohai..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well Hello There Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There   Well Hello There Empty

Back to top Go down

Well Hello There
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cennet :: General :: Introductions!-
Jump to: