Cennet
Cennet
Cennet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cennet

Welcome to Cennet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stop by and fill out a application for the Beta testers and maybe the Event Committee too! The chat is currently not open till further notice due to beta testing!

Premade Markets Description

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

Premade Markets Description  Empty
PostSubject: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:43 pm

The "Premade Markets" description stood out to me.

I quote "Premade poses are posted here!"

I always thought the Premade Market was for more than just poses. Shouldn't it also say rooms and objects, too? If not, there is no where to post rooms that you want paid for. (I have no idea what an object is, but I know there is an uploader for it)... eyup.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Alpha
Alpha
Kaiser

PostSubject: Re: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Objects were things you could upload to a room later on like the Musik and you were able to "interact" with it. Turn it on and off, move it, etc. They're really not liable in a sense, seeing as there's not much made for them and as you've proven, people don't know much about them. Underdog is still working on those, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

PostSubject: Re: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Welp, oh okay. Then forget the object thing..lmfao it should say something about rooms though, if I'm correct.
Back to top Go down
Odokuro
Alpha
Alpha
Odokuro

PostSubject: Re: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Well, I believe it's understandable. The Premade Market is for, "Premades". Which can include.. Anything. So, The Posts can identify any specifics.
Back to top Go down
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

PostSubject: Re: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Yeah I guess. *Shrug* Its just the people new to chatlands who join Cennet may be confused.
Back to top Go down
Odokuro
Alpha
Alpha
Odokuro

PostSubject: Re: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:34 pm

That as well.
Back to top Go down
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

PostSubject: Re: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Either way, it is not that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
♪♫Husky♪♫
Alpha
Alpha
♪♫Husky♪♫

PostSubject: Re: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:45 pm

If needed when i get back to Arizona, I cna make it more informative fornew members or users.
Back to top Go down
http://cennet.chatlands.com/login/index.php
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

PostSubject: Re: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Alright, seems fair enough. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premade Markets Description    Premade Markets Description  Empty

Back to top Go down

Premade Markets Description
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cennet :: Messages for the admins :: Suggestions-
Jump to: