Cennet
Cennet
Cennet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cennet

Welcome to Cennet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stop by and fill out a application for the Beta testers and maybe the Event Committee too! The chat is currently not open till further notice due to beta testing!

*Flails* Husky Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♪♫Husky♪♫
Alpha
Alpha
♪♫Husky♪♫

*Flails* Husky Here Empty
PostSubject: *Flails* Husky Here   *Flails* Husky Here EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Just going to be oh so fancy and Paste from my Sniff, Yaaay.

My name is Damion, Please don't call me by my name unless I know you, Which I like knowing everyone. I'm an Age, If I told you, you would not believe me, Since many do not. I am a Technical Theater Student, Within the Advanced placement systems. English is not my first language!!! Understand that.
I am a Furry. If you Dis-You hate, Don't judge. I've been a furry since i was eight years old, its something I grew up around. As you know I would hope. My name is Husky, My Fursona and my furry is a Husky.

Fursona/Role-play informational text:

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them."

Name: Husky
Orientation: Bi/Gay
Mate/Companion: The amazing Darkie (DarkCyanBlade x3)
(Mostly blind in his left eye.-Color Blind-
He is very playful, He hates wearing his shirt for he feels it makes him feel trapped. He wears a Red collar givin to him by a close friend, In which only that one person knows. He loves to run around and play with the grass. Grass is one of his few weaknesses. The cooling blades when they tickle his toes and run on his back, Best feeling ever. Hugs, He loves giving random hugs and loves to talk. Talking like a girl on Christmas planning a party.
He owns, a Yamaha R6 Street racer Moter-bike. His house is just a small wooden cabin out in the middle of no where, Covered with vines of the earth and hiding deep in the woods, where the back yard is nothing but a play ground for those who love to run around.

But yeah, I'm pretty chill, as Most everyone knows.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://cennet.chatlands.com/login/index.php
Krypto

Krypto

PostSubject: Re: *Flails* Husky Here   *Flails* Husky Here EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Omg Husky HAI
Back to top Go down
♪♫Husky♪♫
Alpha
Alpha
♪♫Husky♪♫

PostSubject: Re: *Flails* Husky Here   *Flails* Husky Here EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Hai!
Back to top Go down
http://cennet.chatlands.com/login/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Flails* Husky Here   *Flails* Husky Here Empty

Back to top Go down

*Flails* Husky Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cennet :: General :: Introductions!-
Jump to: