Cennet
Cennet
Cennet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cennet

Welcome to Cennet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stop by and fill out a application for the Beta testers and maybe the Event Committee too! The chat is currently not open till further notice due to beta testing!

Nice to meet you, Cennet~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

Nice to meet you, Cennet~ Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet you, Cennet~   Nice to meet you, Cennet~ EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:25 pm

It is an amazing oppertunity to get to introduce yourself so people know what you are all about, so I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Shane. I am fourteen years old, and a female even though I said I was male in my settings. The reasoning for that is because I prefer to be known an unknown or other. This has to do with my gender, I am agender - meaning I prefer to be classified as genderless. Pansexual.
A little more about myself~ I was born and raised in Canada, and am still living there. My backgrounds include Canadian, Scottish, British, and Irish.
I have a lot of interests/hobbies such as Anime, Music, Freaking people out, Blood and Gore, Guitar, etc.

A close friend on me introduced me to this site, Kaiser. I just wanted to say you mean a lot to me Alexx, and I could not ask for a better friend. <3

~Equiinox

Last edited by Equiinox on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Odokuro
Alpha
Alpha
Odokuro

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, Cennet~   Nice to meet you, Cennet~ EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Nice to meet you, Welcome to Cennet, Hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, Cennet~   Nice to meet you, Cennet~ EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:40 pm

Thank you, Jake. I'll certainly enjoy it here. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you, Cennet~   Nice to meet you, Cennet~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you, Cennet~
Page 1 of 1