Cennet
Cennet
Cennet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cennet

Welcome to Cennet!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Stop by and fill out a application for the Beta testers and maybe the Event Committee too! The chat is currently not open till further notice due to beta testing!

Greetings Cennet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpontaneousBeauty

SpontaneousBeauty

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:05 am

Hello,
My name around these chat-lands is SponaneousBeauty. Most know me as "Spon", "Spoon" or "Beauty"; but feel free to call me Jamie.
I have been here and there around the chat-lands, but to this day Wolfhome has been my home. I have been around since a slight beginning, entering the chat at around 10 years old. I have always been one of those friendly helpful users. Just known to welcome new users and to answer any questions. I am what most call an addict, whereas I spend too much money in the lovely forums of wolfhome. I like poses ha ha, not much to say there.
As for my age, I am 23 years old and was born in London, England. I do have an accent, but I am very silent these days due to recent personal events. Around chat I am usually known to be semi or having fun with friends.
I love and adore the chat-lands. All these great people trying to keep their chats up and running. I have deep empathy for those willing to keep their chats up. Never much having the courage myself to create my own chat-land but always willing to help out as much as I can in others.
If their are any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask Smile
I greatly look forward to the opening of Cennet.

Last edited by SpontaneousBeauty on Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong wording)
Back to top Go down
http://spontaneousbeauty.deviantart.com/
Equiinox
Trainees
Trainees
Equiinox

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:12 am

Welcome to Cennet, Jamie! (Sponneh) I'm happy to see you here, and can't wait to see you here on chat! c:
Back to top Go down
Kaiser
Alpha
Alpha
Kaiser

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:27 am

Welcome to Cennet! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Back to top Go down
SnowWolfie
Event Committee
SnowWolfie

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:26 am

Hey hey! I hope you greatly enjoy your time here with Cennet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings Cennet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Cennet   Greetings Cennet Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings Cennet
Page 1 of 1